If customers are visiting your site but not purchasing, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your main navigation easy to use?
- Can you move any non-essential pages to the footer navigation?
- Does your visual brand look professional?
- Does your homepage have a clear call to action?
- Does your website copy speak to your target audience?
- Does your website look just as good on your mobile phone?
- Does your business seem trustworthy?
- Are shoppers adding products to their cart?
- Are shoppers abandoning/leaving items in their cart?
- Is price or payment options stopping them from checking out?
- Are you re-marketing to your website visitors?
- How are visitors scrolling, clicking, and searching your website?
- What else could be stopping you from making sales?
To dive deeper into any of the questions above, click here.