Webinar Marketing as an Effective Tool:
Webinar marketing is an effective tool that businesses can use to connect with their audiences directly, share in-depth information and offer value for the customer.
Other key benefits:
- Easy to plan and carry out
- Can be used to promote any new products or services through a direct presentation
- Ability to share knowledge - which is important when establishing your brand's reputation
How Video Transcripts Improve SEO
When sharing your Webinar online for people to view later on, include a transcript of the video to help improve your SEO.
Below are a few ways adding a video transcript of your Webinar can help improve your SEO.
1. Transcription Creates Link-Building Opportunities
Link-Building is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own website.
- Webinar transcripts are written content - in the text you can link high-authority websites and your own internal pages.
- Note: Don't spam your transcript with links - only add links that are relevant to the user's experience. For example: If you need a more in-depth explanation of a term discussed in your webinar - you can link a high-authority/trusted link that outlines the term or you can link to a page on your site that provides more context to the term.
- Having Webinar transcripts also allows other sites to link to yours and easily use your webinar as an information source. The transcript also makes it easier for someone to reference a certain part of the webinar.
2. Search Engine Bots Love Text
- Your transcript tells Google bots what your webinar is about and conveys the quality of the webinar.
- You can include keywords and long-tail phrases in context.
- The transcript makes video search more effective. - Keywords in your transcript will help your webinar appear in Google's results.
You can use Website Rank Checking to check the effectiveness of adding a transcript. Check your rank before adding a transcript and after.
3. Interactive Transcripts Improve the User's Experience
- Non-native speakers watching the webinar can use the transcript when they are having difficulty understanding - by reading the text or by using a translation tool to translate words and/or phrases.
- For Native speakers reading the transcription helps viewers pay more attention. It also allows them to reference relevant parts.
- Improving user experience helps increase your SEO. - Viewers will interact more with your site if you make them feel comfortable and Google will take notice of those actions.
4. Webinar Transcripts Lower Bounce Rates
- Transcripts enhance user engagement and attention.
- Gives hearing-impaired visitors the opportunity to follow along.
- Keeps visitors that aren't able to listen to a video at the moment, but can follow along by reading.