Every Page has a username. A simple and specific username will make it easier for people to find your business. People can type your username into the search bar after www.facebook.com/ to go directly to your Page. Your Page username appears below your profile picture and each time you post.
You can also add your Page username to any stickers or signs you may have for your business.
When you create a username, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Only use letters, numbers and periods
- No special characters ($%&!)
- No generic extensions like .com or .net
- Usernames must be at least five characters long
- Periods and capital letters don't differentiate usernames