What is social bookmarking?
Social bookmarking is an off-page SEO tool. It is the process of storing and managing websites and pages that a user frequently visits. It gives users the ability to share their saved bookmarks on sites - they can be viewed and re-shared by others. If used properly it can positively impact your SEO campaign.
Benefits of social bookmarking:
- Increases site traffic to your site.
- Creates quality back links from authority sites.
- Earn natural links and not spam links.
- Opportunity to make your content go viral.
12 Reasons why you should use social book marketing as part of your SEO strategy:
- Creates more brand awareness
- Helps in content promotion
- Faster indexing by search engines
- Targeted traffic generation
- Lead generation
- More subscriptions
- Generate high-quality backlinks
- Increases domain authority
- Builds strong social signals
- Improves keyword ranking and SERPs (search engine results page)
- Boosts your page rank
- Improves your interaction with fellow bloggers
For more information on any of the reasons mentioned above visit: https://hostgatorcouponcode.in/12-reasons-must-use-social-bookmarking-seo/
How to make social bookmarking effective?
- Don't limit your social sharing activity to a few bookmarking sites.
- Post your link on as many bookmarking sites as you can. - This will help increase your brand visibility, improve your page rank and increase your site traffic.