Step 1: Log into your Pinterest business account.
Step 2: Click Ads at the top of the screen, then select Create ad.
Step 3: Under Choose a campaign objective, select a goal.
Step 4: Enter your Campaign details.
- If you’re running a campaign with the consideration objective, you’ll also set your budget at the campaign level.
- If you don’t want to promote the carousel, leave the fields blank.
Step 5: Click Continue to create your campaign and move to create your ad groups.
Step 6: add your Ad group details, Targeting details, Budget & schedule, and Optimization & delivery.
Step 7: Under Ads at the bottom, either select the carousel you want to promote or create a new carousel.
- To select a carousel, click the filter icon to the right of the search bar and select Carousel. The Pins shown in the All Pins tab are eligible to use in a carousel.
- To create a new carousel, click the plus circle icon . Once in the Pin builder, click the directional arrow up circle icon to upload the hero image for your carousel. Then, click + Create carousel to upload 2-5 images for your carousel in the order you want them to appear. (At this time only static images can be used in a carousel, and the aspect ratio must be either 1:1 (square) or 2:3 (vertical).) Add a Board, Title, Description, and Destination link, then click Publish to create your organic carousel.
Step 8: Click Review selected Pins.
- Review and edit the ad name to change how your carousel ad will be labeled in your reporting.
- Review and edit the ad destination URL and add any optional tracking parameters.
Step 9: Click Launch!